12-07-07 Chemical Brothers Party @ Tocsin (Lisboa)


Massive Attack - Butterfly Caught
The Chemical Brothers - All Rights Reversed
Digitalism - Pogo
White Rose Movement - Deborah Carne
Tiga - Good As Gold
9West - Feel The Buzz
Gaudium _ Nordic Nature (Tegma rmx)
Pet Shop Boys - Here (PSB New Extended Mix)
Depeche Mode - Behind the Wheel (REQUEST)
Plastic Operator - Singing All The Time
I Am X - Kiss & Swallow (Recall Version)
Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe
Lindstrom - I Feel Space
Tomboy - Hi's And Low's
Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy
Superthriller - I Know How to Treat a Lady
Whitey - Leave Them All Behind
Apparat - Hailin from the Edge
The Little Ones - Oh, MJ!
Jeff Buckley - Grace (For Cat :p)
Tool - The Pot (REQUEST)
The Young Gods - Laisser couler (le son)
Antix - Ak Is Burnin
Underworld - Bigmouth
The Chemical Brothers - Out Of Control
Etienne De Crécy - Overnet
Duca - Funky Busta
Jaia - People Speakers
Cubanate - Voices
Clan of Xymox - Backdoor
Röyksopp - What Else Is There?
Cranes - Shine Like Stars
Bauhaus - All We Ever Wanted Was Everything