26-05-07 Cellophane @ Loja CARBONO (Lisboa)


The Sound - Barria Alta
Asylum Party - Julia
Hearts of Black Science - Miles
The Little Ones - Lovers Who Uncover
Husky Rescue - Hurricane (Don't Come Knocking)
Asobi Seksu - Thursday
Jeniferever - From Across The Sea
Kent - 400 Slag
Indochine - La Manoir
Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves
Wolfsheim - Aproaching Lightspeed
I Am X - After Every Party I Die
Scratch Massive - Seeing Is Believing
The Crono Logic - Past The Sun (Skies 4)
Covenant - 20Hz
Nitzer Ebb - Come Alive
Ultrafox - Radio
Superthriller - Peeping Tom
Tomboy - Syncronize
Royksopp - Follow My Ruin
Union of Knives - Operated On
Sneaker Pimps - Kiro TV
The Go Find - Over The Edge
Julian Fane - Rattle
Adorable - A To Fade In
Slowdive - Allison
Chapterhouse - Come Heaven
Pale Saints - Sight Of You
I Love You But I'Ve Chosen Darkness - Your Worst Is the Best
The Chameleons - Perfume Garden
Kitchens of Distinction - Prize
I Like Trains - Terra Nova
The National - Secret Meeting
Joy Division - Shadowplay
The Teardrop Explodes - Poppies In The Field
The Stars - What I'm Trying To Say
Blonde Redhead - 23
Bright Eyes - Gold Mine Gutted
Patrick Phelan - Favor
Calla - Televised
Radiohead - Where I End And You Begin
Deus - Via
Curve - Coast Is Clear
Piano Magic - Password
The Wedding Present - Always The Quiet One
Afterhours - Ballad For My Little Hyena
Gravenhurst - Cities Beneath The Sea
Lali Puna - Faking the Books
Talk Talk - Such A Shame
Broadcast - Unchanging Window/Chord Simple