27-03-07 Cellophane @ Dub (Cacém)


Haujobb - Penetration (Amalgamous Rmx)
The House of Love - Love In A Car
Piano Magic - Password
Asylum Party - Julia
Calla - Play Dead (REQUEST)
Medicine - Slut
Sonic Youth - Swimsuit Issue (REQUEST)
Pixies - Dig for Fire
Jane's Addiction - Three Days
Alice In Chains - Dirt
Queen Adreena - Cold Fish
Placebo - Because I Want You
Chapterhouse - Breather
Lush - De-Luxe
Divasonic - Pinocchio
Kosheen - Pride
Cybervixen - Krystal Water
Archive - Last Five
Smith & Mighty - Life Has a Way
Gus Gus - Very Important Person
Hot Chip - And I Was a Boy From School
Client - Diary Of An 18 Year Old Boy
I Am X - Nightlife
V-Tunes - Progression (album version)
Leftfield - Space Shanty
El Zisco - Observatorio
Juno Reactor - Mars
DK7 - The Difference
Etienne De Crécy - Fast Track
Vitalic - Poney (Part 1)
Covenant - Spindrift
Fluke - Philly (Jamorphous)
Ultrafox - Horses
Enigma - I Love You ... I'll Kill You
Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps
Tricky - Lyrics of Fury
Senser - Charming Demons
Swans - I Am The Sun
Prodigy - Hot Ride (REQUEST)
Underworld - Dirty
V-Tunes - In The Nights (v-tunes rmx) (REQUEST)
Download - Moth
VNV Nation - Ascension
Vitalic - My Friend Dario (REQUEST)
Vive La Fête - Hot Shot
Jay-Jay Johanson - Suddenly
Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves
R.E.M. - The One I Love
The Doors - Break On Through (To The Other Side)
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
The Danse Society - Wake Up
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - When You Go Out
The Chameleons - Nostalgia
I Like Trains - Stainless Steel
Mogwai - Stop Coming To My House
Lamb - Gorecki
Goldfrapp - Number 1 (REQUEST)
Kent - Romeo återvänder ensam
Union of Knives - You Better Keep Me
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Face To Face
This Burning Effigy - Drowning the Veil
Dead Can Dance - Musica Eternal
Cranberries - Ode to My Family
Joy Division - Atmosphere
The Doors - People Are Strange (REQUEST)
The Young Gods - Stick Around
Vitalic - No Fun (REQUEST)
Ellen Allien & Apparat - Turbo Dreams
Mão Morta - Bófia
Ornatos Violeta - Fim da Canção
The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar) (REQUEST)
David Bowie - Heroes
Pluto - Filhos da Ida (REQUEST)
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
The Young Gods - Attends
El Zisco - Minimus Intrus
António Variações - Canção de Engate