21-07-07 Cellophane @ dub (Cacém)


The Neon Judgement - Games of Love
Gary Numan - Are 'Friends' Electric
Alphaville - Sounds Like A Melody
The Icicle Works - Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)
K.D.A. - Kerasunflower/Frozen btmm
Front 242 - Headhunter (Emperion Remix
Kraftwerk - boa pergunta lol (update quando me lembrar da faixa)
Digitalism - I Want I Want
I Am X - The Alternative
Union Of Knives - Evil Has Never
Vive La Fête - Hot Shot
ohGr - Cracker
New Order - 60 Miles An Hour
Electrelane - To The East
The Organ - Brother
Hearts Of Black Science - Walking With the Sun
The Twilight Sad - That Summer At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
Piano Magic - Incurable (Reprise)
God Is An Astronaut - Suicide By Star
Asobi Seksu - Strings
PJ Harvey - This Mess We're In
Curve - Coast Is Clear
Placebo - Black-eyed
Julian Fane - The Moon Is Gone
Visage - Fade To Grey
Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
Röyksopp - Circuit Breaker
Fluke - Philly (Jamorphous)
Leftfield - Cut For Life
Pet Shop Boys - Sexy Northerner (Superchumbo Mix)
Sensient - A New World
X-Dream - We Interface
Tiga - Brothers
Lindstrom - Arp She Said
El Zisco - Look At There Before You Say Something
Nirvana - Dumb
The House Of Love - Yer Eyes
Cocteau Twins - Crushed
The Sundays - I Won
The Wolfgang Press - Cut the Tree
Miranda Sex Garden - Cover My Face
Kent - Before It All Ends