17-07-07 Cellophane @ dub (Cacém)


Archive - Organ Song
Whitey - Can't Go Out, Can't Stay In
I Am X - Your Joy Is My Low
Depeche Mode - Barrel Of A Gun
Tool - Parabola
Senser - Adrenalin (Ladyboy Remix)
Cubanate - It
Mão Morta - Oub'lá
Calla - Play Dead (For Johnny :P)
The Stone Roses - Love Spreads
Pixies - Bone Machine
Placebo - Because I Want You
Pretty Girls Make Graves - This is Our Emergency
Editors - The Weight of the World
Echo & The Bunnymen - Show Of Strength
The National - Guest Room
Tindersticks - City Sickness
Talking Heads - Take Me To The River
Grand National - Drink To Moving On
Ultrafox - I Get Lifted
Apparat - Arcadia
Swandive - Inner Man
Lamb - Alien
Tricky - Vent
Lindstrom - Another Station
Digitalism - Zdarlight
Antix - B.H.D.
Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler
D-Nox & Beckers - One Shot (O.G.M. Remix)
Parrket - I am Blossomed
Duca - Sold Out
Union of Knives - Operated On
Wolfsheim - Wundervoll
Plastic Operator - Peppermint
The Stars - The First Five Times