05-05-07 Cellophane @ dub (Cacém)


Front Line Assembly - Stalker
Sneaker Pimps - The Fuel
Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy
Vive La Fete - Ce Soir
DK7 - Where's The Fun?
Ladytron - Soft Power
Asobi Seksu - Thursday
Film School - On & On
I Love You But I'Ve Chosen Darkness - According To Plan
Calla - Televised
Ornatos Violeta - Chaga
The Strokes - You Talk Way Too Much
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes & Tears
The Jesus & Mary Chain - Between Planets
Eagle Seagull - Your Beauty Is a Knife I Turn on My Throat
Lali Puna - Grin and Bear
Hot Chip - Over & Over
Gus Gus - Starlovers
Covenant - Ritual Noise
Sound Field - Midi Tales
Sensient - Dusty Circuit
Juno Reactor - Insects
Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun
Primal Scream - Kowalski
Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves
Radio 4 - Coming Up Empty
Smith & Mighty - Maybe Its Me
Kosheen - Hide u (original)
Cubanate - Other Voices
Download - Tunnel
Atom Bomb (Atomix 1)
Goldfrapp - U Never Know
Echoboy - Fun In You
I Am X - Spit It Out
White Rose Movement - London's Mine
NOITE INTERROMPIDA DEVIDO AOS TAIS PROBLEMAS NO BAR AO LADO BLARGH lol